Monday, June 29, 2015

Average Week

Maaung aga! So this week was just your average week. Lots of rain, lots of teaching, lots of rice, exchanges. Yeah. So after the news I heard this week of laws passed in America I spent lots of time pondering on how perfect our gospel is. Its literally so perfect. Like its so perfect that we have one powerful guy doing everything he can to destroy it. Satan is attacking families, because the family is the basic unit of the church. I love what Elder Christofferson said in the last general conference, "stand up in defense for Gods plan." We will have to stand firm our beliefs but respect the law of the land. I'm so grateful we have a living prophet to guide us at all times. On my mission I've truly learned the meaning of 'living is the world but not of the world' The world is always changing but God won't change. And he won't leave us alone. He has plan for us and its eternal. Yeah so I love this gospel. I love being a missionary. Halong kamo! Stay fresh!

No comments:

Post a Comment