Monday, June 1, 2015

Chips A'hoy!

Sorry, I don't know what just happened. But yeah so this week was chill. The saddest part only was that I bought a Chips A'hoy knock off brand and they were not soft and chewy, I was very upset. But yeah other than that its been great.
Family Home Evening with the Marciada Family
and Brother Felix! 
Just doing the work of the Lord and sweatin it out in the dirt everyday. Its cool. This week I realized just how long I've actually been gone now, like I just found out Zayn left one direction (yeah I almost cried). I found out that there's a Pitch Perfect 2!!! Like look what happens in just a year. Its crazy.
Selfies and Slushee tongues! 
Yeah thats like all I remember about this week. I just want to share a verse I read in Matthew 6:21 "For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." Is that verse not the most simple but powerful verse ever? I read it and I was just like, Amen. I've felt that so much here on the mission. I'm coming to see what is truly important in life. The treasures of the gospel. Its such a beautiful experience, I get to witness it everyday not only in my life but in the lives of these people here too. Where our hearts are is where we will go and what we will get. I love this work. I love my Savoir and I love being a missionary!! Halong kamo!

Stay fresh.


No comments:

Post a Comment