Monday, June 22, 2015

One Year

Hi guysh. This week was a great week I have to say! So many tender mercies(: as I'm approaching my one year mark and looking back on my time here, I see change. I haven't felt like I've changed and honestly I didn't want to change. I thought I was okay the way I was. But from then to now I'm becoming the person my Heavenly Father wants me to be. I wasn't just called to serve to convert the people of the Philippines to the gospel but he has called me to serve so I could be converted to the gospel. I'm so eternally grateful.

So I was reading in 4 Nephi this week and I wanted to share this cute verse "surely there could not be a happier people among all the people who had been created by the hand of God" because when I read this verse I was just like 'this is about Filipinos.' They are so happy. The happiest people. They have opened my eyes and I'm so thankful to have been called to serve them!

So this week me and Sister Tatireta have seen so many miracles. Just small and simple miracles. But they have answers to our prayers. I know this is His work. I know He has a plan for each and everyone of us. All our investigators were teaching may not be baptized in my time, but God has a plan for them. Just trusting His timing. I love being a missionary so much. Halong kamo and stay super fresh.

Sister Schimbeck

No comments:

Post a Comment