Sunday, April 26, 2015

April 26, 2015

Hello everyone! So this week was cool I guess. It went by so fast and I don't remember much. But I do remember how hard change is for me. Transfers feels like literally moving from your hometown. But the people of Sum-ag are so loving! I feel very loved here(: easiest transfer to adjust for me!
Me and Sister Pattillo
before we separated ways.


All I have to say this week is I'm so grateful for the atonement of Jesus Christ. Its comforted me in so many ways. My soul literally is calmed from the affects of that powerful act.
Edwin and Maria Delia(: 
Yesterday in Sacrament meeting a Brother was speaking about family and the role of the father and his love for his family and went on to talk about the atonement of Jesus Christ and how hard it was for Him, that He asked to have the bitter cup removed but have we ever thought of how hard it was for Heavenly Father? He could have suffered even more having to turn away from His Son. How great is His love for all His children. I love my father I have here on earth and my father in Heaven.
FHE in Balabag, our prettiest area in Santa Fe
They're combined love is so embracing. (I love my Nanay too of course) well yeah this work is the best, I love being a missionary so much. I would never trade this experience for the world. Stay Fresh!

Sister Schimbeck
Me and Sister Tatireta at the Philippines MTC!! 

Jared a ward missionary! He's getting ready to go
on a mission so he always worked with us! 


Dinner appointment and they cooked squid!!
It was delicious. (I also ate duck the other day)

FHE in Balabag! FHE is so fun here because
they so crazy!! Hahah so funny too.


Panado Family in Balabag, less actives that returning!
They were so funny and brother talked so fast sometimes I couldn't understand him! Haha

Baptism candidates last last Saturday in Santa FeEdwin
Aleman(:
Alysa Esparas(:

Edwin and Maria Delia(: I love this picture. They are just glowing(:



No comments:

Post a Comment