Monday, March 9, 2015

Another Wedding and Baptism

Transfer week this week! I'm still in Santa Fe with Sister Arviola. The only changes are Sisters will split the area with us again! Yeah, I'm excited because Santa Fe is just way too big for one set of missionaries. The only down side is that they will take the area with all the progressing investigators. So my letters are really short lately and not that great because well this is a hard time for me and I don't want to write about the hard times but that's just life and its mission life for sure! It's not supposed to be easy. So yeah its hard right now, sometimes you won't have the best companionship, sometimes you won't be assigned to the greatest ward, sometimes you'll wonder if you'll ever be able to fully understand the language. But we just keeping going. We have faith in Jesus Christ and be believe in good things to come. I love the quote from Elder Jeffery R.Holland:

"Everyone of us has times when we need to know things will get better. My declaration is that this is precisely what the gospel of Jesus Christ offers us, especially in times of need. There is help. There is happiness. Don't you quit. You keep walking. You keep trying. It will be all right in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come. Some blessings come soon, some come late, and some don't come until Heaven; but for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ, they come." 


This quote brings so much peace to my racing mind. I'm serving this mission to invite others to come to Christ, I know I'm included in that group of people I will help come unto Christ during this short 18 months.

My life is changing right along with theirs and I know when we accept the gospel into our lives, meaning we start living the gospel we will have peace and we will see the Lord's hand in it! Sister Angela was married and baptized this week(:
Sister Angela and Family
She was so freaken prepared by the Lord so quick and willing to accept the gospel. She would always say to us "Sisters thank you, thank you for bringing the gospel into my life and to my family, we are changing" I love this gospel and I love to see that change it brings to lives! 


Sister Schimbeck




The Bridge is in Loygoy as super far area that I just got to go to for the first time



 Venjie Salmorin and Jboy and me waiting for the wedding of Angela

Angela's kids flower girls and ring bearers!


No comments:

Post a Comment