Monday, December 1, 2014

I Love Being a Missonary

Hey ya'll!! So this week flew by. Like I really don't have that much to say this week except for that I've felt my Heavenly Fathers love so much! In every aspect of my life and this work I can feel His love. And also the atonement of Jesus Christ. I love learning about the atonement, its so much more than just a forgiveness for sins. It can be felt through people. And that is the way I saw the atonement in my life and the lives of others this week. Heavenly Father is so aware of us and all our needs. They're literally waiting for us to just acknowledge this wonderful gift from them! And this time of the year is the best time to be and see that gift! Oh I love Christmas time. Okay so I decided that I need to hear all your spiritual experiences through out the week! Please email them to me(: like they really make my week and help my testimony grow! I love being a missionary and I love my Savior! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment