Monday, December 7, 2015

Fasting is For Real

So I don't even know where to start with this week. It was a great week!  I had my last zone training and my last fast Sunday, pasta there were lots of 'lasts' this week. It is so crazy how fast time goes by! I almost can't believe it and I don't want to. But I'm really enjoying the work more than ever(: guys its really the best being a missionary. I can't even express the joy it brings. One story:

Fasting is a real thing. We're really fasting for our investigators right now cause everyone is just so hard hearted and won't progress! And yeah we saw miracles! Sister Katrina, I've told you guys about her before she is like the golden referral buuut she wouldn't accept the invitation to be baptized. She was just super hard. Like we always felt so prompted every visit with her to invite her to be baptized and every time she just wouldn't answer or tell us no.
But this Saturday we visited her and we didn't even bring up baptism, we were tired of broken hearts, but she said to us while we're eating our pamahaw "Sisters, I want to be baptized.... this Chirstmas.." I about choked on my mango juice! Sister Katrina is a Christmas miracle(: I love Christmas time so much. There is a different spirit in the air. Peoples hearts are softening(: We have these cute little pass along cards that we give out like candy to everyone we meet and we've found some potential investigators! This work is the greatest work in the world! I love being a missionary and I love the gospel! Bye stay fresh!!

Sister Schimbeck


All my bates mates at MLC!

Selfie with the ward missionaries! 

Me, Sister Guazon, Kirk, and Silas
I ruined the picture because I wasn't fast enough for the timer
but I love everyones laughing faces(:

My favorite Zone Leaders ever! They are so funny.

My trunk STLs, we were holding up how many months
we had left lol

Filipino shoes #americanprobs


Zombie dog

No comments:

Post a Comment