Monday, August 3, 2015

"The Air is so Delicious!"

Hi guys. So super great week this week!! It went by so fast. All I remember that Heavenly Father loves us and blessed us with some new investigators that are prime(: I just got to tell you all that the restoration is the most perfect and correct doctrine. I love teaching about the restoration. We met a super hard headed iglesia ni cristo. He has so many arguments and questions that we were like hey brother, we have the answer for you if you'd give us some time to talk. So he stopped his talking about we taught him the beautiful message of the restoration and he was so touched, still hard headed but I know he felt the truth. Its the most perfect message.
Posing with a lamb in front of my favorite rice fields(:
 (I think its a lamb)(nope its a goat)


So the adventure of training never ends. They have this saying in Tagalog that Sister Cansanay always uses and I just didn't understand it. One day she used it again when we were riding a tricycle and when she uses this Tagalog expression it literally translates to "the air is so delicious!" so yeah I'm like Sister how is the air delicious? And she spend the rest of the day trying to explain this expression to me haha I still don't get it but I use it all the time "ah sarap ang hangin!" So I just want to tell you all about Sister Melissa. She is my most favorite ever. She is my best friend from the spirit world we decided. And she has struggled with prayer for a long time now! Haha its funny actually cause we'll review how to pray and she gives such a good prayer and then leaves it in the name of the holy ghost!! She's always like ah no thats wrong, again and then prays again. One day she started her prayer Heavenly Father, thank your fo.....oh sorry good evening first, thank you for this time.." hahah it died laughing!! She's just so funny. I love this place.

-Baptism of Drexs(:
This Sunday we had the baptism of Brother Drexs(: hes 18 years old just working at an auto shop next to a members home. When we first met Drexs he always had a cigarette in hand, earrings, and wouldn't smile. He was just a very hard person. It was such an awesome experience to watch him change over time. He struggled to overcome his smoking but found power in the Libro Ni Mormon to stop. He smiles and laughs now(: he has had a mighty change of heart. He about cried giving his testimony after his baptism. He was so grateful that he has a new start. I love this gospel so much. I know it is the only true gospel. I love being a missionary too! And yeah tapos na, bye stay fresh!!

Sister Schimbeck


-lets go to the beach-ech lets go getta away

-FHE with the Tenebro Family! it was Johns birthday(:
we made him a cover for his Book of Mormon cause hes
 been trying to make one but gave up cause he couldn't figure it out haha



Faith and Ronwell came to visit at church, sometimes I don't feel like
I left Santa Fe because I see them so much!
Haha they wanted to see how I was doing in training! haha 

Mangosten! Its nothing like mango but it was so so so delicious! So sweet! 


No comments:

Post a Comment