Monday, February 2, 2015

Christ Like Love

Heya! So this week was cool I guess, I got sick. But I'm okay now!! Because I the members here are so very wonderful(: they are the most loving people! I just had a cold and they treated me like a princess. The relief society sisters gave me massages and made me soup and stuck leaves to me forehead (herbal healing I guess) and then one of our ward missionaries, Brother Lester, bought me krispy kreme donuts!
MmmmMmmm

They have such Christ like love! So inspiring for me. They are the funnest people here too. Like one of our areas had a huge festival this weekend and they had a huge dance and paint fight!! They got me with some paint when we were driving by! Haha wow I love the Philippines.
Paint in the face

We got our temporary mission president this week! I haven't met him but his name is President Ferrin. I don't know if he's Filipino or American, his name is like uni-race. But yeah its helped the work get along here! So I've been reading about the missions of the sons of Mosiah this week. I just love reading about Book of Mormon missionaries because it gets me so pumped cause I'm like hey that's me! I'm a missionary too! Like its the best guys, seriously. I pretty much wear my name tag 24/7 I never take it off! It's such a beautiful privilege to wear that badge! "...show forth good examples unto them in me, and I will make an instrument of thee in my hands unto the salvation of many souls." I love that. Being members of this church means that we are representatives of Jesus Christ!! What a crazy big privilege that is for us! And I know that as we become those good examples of Jesus Christ we will always be instruments in His hands. I love that saying. And I love being a part of His work, being an instrument in His hands and witnessing such beautiful experiences everyday. I love my Savior and I love being a missionary!! Bye, stay fresh!!
One of my favorite relief society sisters!




No comments:

Post a Comment