Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Years!

Hello everyone who still even reads these letters! So Happy New Year! For New Years Eve and Day we had curfew at 6 pm, truly inspiration from God because guys, the Philippines go nuts during New Years. Their fireworks and fire cracker things set off car alarms and then the little kids throw those popper rocks at you. Like it was insane! I feel bad, this letter is going to be short (dad don't be mad!)


Our investigators are all so wonderful here and truly have the desire to change! I can't wait to see that baptisms start coming in(: they're all so prepared! So this is the first New Years I have a New Years Resolutions, "Cry unto God for all they support; let all thy doings be unto the Lord, and whithersoever thou goest let it be in the Lord; let all thy thoughts be directed unto the Lord; let the affections of they heart be placed upon the Lord forever" Alma 37:26. So I used to be so against New Years Resolutions, I just thought they brought disappointment and couldn't be kept. But how do we change and become the best us if we don't have goals! I've seen lives change just from simple commitments or, a resolution. And we have divine help from our Savior to help us along the way. I'm so grateful for this time to be a missionary. I love being a missionary! Stay Fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment