Sunday, January 11, 2015

Another Day in Paradise...Lake Ranch

Hello everyone! So the weather this week was so wonderful(: no complaints there haha. Heavenly Father is so aware of everyone's needs and desires I just know it(: So this week I remembered that I'm in the Philippines (I think I forgot that I'm half way across the world and in a totally different culture) and I just really started to enjoy everything like I did when I first got to the Philippines(: Heavenly Father is so aware of my needs and desires. Last pday we went to this lake ranch place and it was so beautiful and peaceful and I was just like wow Heavenly Father loves us so much, he's given us such a beautiful place to learn and grow to become just like Him! His love is so real and I'm so thankful I get to feel it everyday(:

This week with the work was so hard. We had investigators drop us that were close to baptism, we've had investigators hide from us when we go to visit them, we've had recent converts really being tested and tried. It is so unbelievably hard! My faith is definitely tried and tested everyday too. But Faith is like feet. It will either move you forward or backward. We just need to decide what kind of faith we have. And the people here have strong faith in Jesus Christ!! So inspiring for me. I know trials come and go and through our Savior we can endure any trials! Guys I love being a missionary so much. Stay Fresh! bye.

Sister Schimbeck

 Lake Ranch right out side Charito!

 Lake Ranch right out side Charito!

 Lake Ranch right out side Charito!

Sister Arviola and Sister Schimbeck

Sister Schimbeck @ Lake Ranch 

At Lake Ranch, chilling hard


"feed my sheep" (us feeding the sheep the word of God) 

At Lake Ranch, chilling hard

At Lake Ranch, chilling hard

Me and Sister Pattillo my MTC compaion!!(:



No comments:

Post a Comment