Sunday, November 16, 2014

Rule 32: Enjoy the Little Things:...... (Zombieland)

Hello everyone! Lovely week here in the Philippines(: much better than last week! We had our mission tour and Elder Ardern of the 70, our area president came to give us a training and observe our mission. So I just have to brag about my mission here for a second okay, we just became the number one baptizing mission in the world!!

Elder Ian S. Ardern of the Seventy and Sister Ardern
with Sister and President Lopez

His training was so inspired too, I love these men that we have in the church to lead us. So missionary work is very routine, same thing everyday. So I tried to look for the little things (rule 32) like brownies!! I made brownies in our little toaster oven(: My new magic pen(: (it can erase. Sometimes I just write to erase) And the little miracles I get to witness everyday as a missionary(: (Heavenly Father is so aware of us)

Our baptisms this week were miracle baptisms too. Sister Stephanie Jain(:
Baptism ni Stephanie(:
she was supposed to be baptized with her family September 27 but last minute decided not to because she's shy. And she is, so shy! And she has always been a rebel so this change was hard for her but her testimony after her baptism was so powerful, she truly converted. This gospel saved her!
Baptism ni Marivic(:
And Sister Marivic(: she has been an investigator since January and she had many baptismal dates but just could stop her coffee and smoking. Satan was working so hard on her to not get baptized because she has such a powerful testimony. But yeah she overcome those and got baptized(: All these little miracles are so worth the hard times of being a missionary. I love this work so much. I love my Savior. I love my Heavenly Father. And I love being a missionary! Halong kamo!

Sister S(wag)chimbeck

A nice text from the AP's 

Sugar cane fields everywhere here in Sagay

My companions always fall asleep on bus rides 

A huge tuko at the Jain's house!! 

Arriving at Zone Tour/Training


No comments:

Post a Comment